Friday, June 19, 2020

GOD INDRA(bob)

GOD INDRA was sitting in his throne bored. He asked himself life is so boring. When I was a normal kind and helpful man I loved
My life. Million was satisfied being a rich man. But he was a selfish man. So INDRA went to hell to see million. Million became king of hell because he was so selfish he also became the servant of lord Yama.
INDRA- …
Million- hi king of GODS!
Lord Yama- respect the king of GODS!
Million- ok 
INDRA- its ok YAMA! He is my friend.
YAMA-…
INDRA- million came with me. To hell. Devadatta take million to heaven. I have to talk to YAMA.
INDRA- YAMA how is million serving you?
YAMA- lord INDRA I have made million the 2nd king of GODS.
INDRA- continue...
YAMA- million is thinking that he will be rich in hell.
1 HOUR LATER…
INDRA- I see!
YAMA- I want to kill him so bad! (in anger)
The next day in heaven INDRA was talking to million.

10 hours later…

Devadatta said to lord INDRA there is another death in earth. Secretly lord YAMA killed million. Why did you kill million said INDRA?
The end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter – 1 King plum the fat

Once upon a time there was a kingdom which was called the helping country. It was ruled by many fat people and lazy ones to (not always lazy...